- Ahmi's hair has been finalized!! Russell did a great job at taking my drawovers and translating them into the model. Now I just have to constrain the hair to the rig :)
- Next I am going to talk to him about texturing Ahmi's clothes
- I met with my animators this week and told them about the new plan: instead of rushing the whole project to get it finished by finals, Raquel would rather have me focus on quality. So each animator is just going to take their current shot and focus on bringing it to a higher level. I think this will work out much better because before I was so stressed about making sure all the scenes get animated that all of the shots ended up feeling a little rushed.
- On Friday I met up with my mentor Scott and as usual I ended up feeling very inspired by the time I left :) I was talking to Scott about how I feel like I haven't been animating as much as I would like because I am spending all of my time being a director. So he did something incredibly nice and offered to take over animation critiques for me!! That will seriously save me so much time and now I can put all of that time towards animation :')
- Scott was also being really encouraging and telling me that he knows that I can finish the two senior portfolio shots as well as more shots from my thesis :) So pretty much for the rest of the semester I will be getting feedback on my animations daily so that I can get more animation done faster :') I'm so freaking lucky.
Hair Drawover and Final