Most of this week was spent finishing up my animation, but this is what I did for my Thesis!
- Had my first group meeting with my crew! I am seriously SO excited to have such a friendly and talented bunch of artists helping me out. I feel blessed.
- I got a lot of encouragement to really focus on my vision for this project and that really motivated and drove me this week.
- I was thinking of the different cultural influences that I wanted for my project. At first I wanted to be pretty vague since it is set on an alien planet, but after seeing more concept work from my visual development team I thought it would be great to draw more influence from South America. Eric Garcia actually just went to Peru this summer so I thought drawing influence from his heritage would help inspire him.
- I got back my second round of visual development from my crew and I am SO excited because I think we might be able to finalize a clothing design by next week!
- I also did another version of storyboards heavily inspired by "Borrowed Time" by Quorum. I feel better about this story. Even though I keep redoing my storyboards I feel like I am getting closer every time!