- Previs is finally FINISHED!!!! The last two weeks I have been working on the previs all day everyday. I'm still planning on fixing a few things but I'm so glad the bulk of it is over!!
- I have been Skyping with Scott nearly everyday and he has been helping me immensely with the previs and going into Maya with me to fix the camera.
- I also skyped with Don Ta yesterday (an alum who does previs professionally) and he critiqued my work. I learned a lot about the role of previs in production and how to make the transition from previs to animation much smoother.
- Animation is going to start next week!
- I want to find more animators to help me with my project.
- Got the first pass of the rockrich and did a paint over to send back to Russell. It looks great so far!
- I have also seen the first pass of the staff and will send a paint over to Allie too. She said that she hopes to get it done really soon so that is exciting!
- With Ahmi we are still running into ncloth problems but Scott talked to his friends who work with simulation and it sounds like it is doable!